BAE Systems Facilities Engineer II ( Project Coordinator) in Nashua NH, New Hampshire
Facilities Engineer II-?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /->
Provide third party support and oversite of infrastructure, and customer driven projects.This position is to help amalgamate the Project management, Customer and Site management to help assure that the outcome meets or exceeds all project requirements, including but not limited to:
-Ensuring communication flows smoothly between the Contractors, Customers, SHE and Facilities Management (inclusive of statusing).
-Providing team members & contractors with work assignments and direction
-Promoting harmony and professional courtesy within the project team
-Providing technical assistance to team members, and scheduling of utility shutdowns etc.
-Ensuring that all understand the required Policies, Safety, and Federal, State and Local quality standards and applicable code requirements.
-Reviews prints, and associated paperwork, along with entire project oversite through fruition, assessing, performance against scope, Building Code / Standard Compliance.
- Work closely, but fully independent of Facilities, Plant Engineering and S&HE Management regarding issues related to team / individual assignments, setting priorities, project observation, and training needs etc.
- Assist in infrastructure design, equipment and utility design, and implementation oversight through fruition / project close out of all parties.
- This position is managed via a third party governance, and does not report to Facilities Project Management, Plant Engineering, nor SH&E. This position is designed to support all aspects of project management within ES Facilities and is fully independent of the parties involved.
- May be required to perform other duties as required.
Typical Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in a trades related program, and / or Project Management, mechanical, electrical, Trade Licenses and no less than four years of related work experience
- Equivalencies will be assessed.
Typical Education & Experience
Typically a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
Building with Local, State and Federal building codes
Familiar with OSHA codes and Standards
Multi trade disciplines
Great Communication Skills (Verbal, Written and Electronic)
Experience with Safety oversight
Familiar with reading prints, etc
Preferred Skills and Education
Bachelor's Degree in a related major
Trade License (s)
4 Years experience
Equivalencies will be assessed.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact for our customers and the communities we serve.
Facilities Engineer II ( Project Coordinator)
EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression