BAE Systems Senior QA Analyst in Sterling, Virginia
BAE Systems is seeking a Senior QA Analyst with broad skills to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret developmental test for a new Content Management System (CMS) for an existing Government website serving users across the United States.
The candidate shall investigate and resolve development and operational issues in coordination with development team; develop, refine and manage requirements, test cases, and test scripts. The ideal candidate should have experience with CMS systems such as Drupal. The Analyst will direct junior members and Government stakeholders in preparing and performing test, and lead user acceptance testing with Government stakeholders. The candidate will manage and track defects and change requests and work closely with developers in controlling and validating system changes.
Minimum Education And Experience
3 to 4 years work experience or equivalent experience related to the required skill.
Required Skills And Education
· 4 years of experience with Web Content and/or Drupal CMS
· 4 years writing manual test cases from customer requirements and/or developer overview.
· Experience working in multiple complex content website and projects involving multiple stakeholders.
· Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with QA and development methodologies
· Possess strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, goals and objectives
· Work comfortably within a dynamic, challenging environment while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines
· Ability to work independently and mentor junior members of the team
· Familiarity with JIRA or similar defect tracking system
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Senior QA Analyst